Scottish Marine Data Workshop - "Change is coming"
25th April 2019
Speakers & Topics
Bringing you talks from:
- Mark Simmonds, The British Ports Association: "Smart Ports and Port Optimisation"
- Ordnance Survey: Duncan Moss
- Martyn Cox & Dan Stewart, Marine Scotland: Marine Scotland's Open Data Network & Data layers in the provision of Offshore Energy Environmental Advice
- John Pepper: 'How to implement successful change' training session
- Emma Diffley, EDINA: "Digimap: Marine Mapping for future specialists"
- Includes a (closed) discussion session for members of the Scottish Data Framework
Join us for this FREE one day workshop
Register now to secure you place at this popular one day event.
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is free to attend and places are limited so please register now to reserve your place and avoid disappointment.
- Hear from industry experts on key developments in Marine Data, Geospatial Data and GIS
- Discuss the latest developments surrounding the Scottish Data Framework
- Learn how GIS technologies can successfully deliver savings in time, effort and money for you and your organisation
- Discuss your own data management challenges during our "Surgery Session" (New to this year's program!)
- Understand why data is not only a tool for transparency, it is an engine of efficiency and growth
- Network and share experiences with peers, academic experts, practitioners and management from the marine industry
The event also provides a great opportunity to network and share experiences with peers, academic experts, practitioners and management from within the industry and from other sectors.
Excellent day and variety of talks
Location, date and timings
Thursday 25thApril 2019
The Royal Society of Edinburgh
22-26 George Street,
09:30 - 16:30
Scottish Data Framework members closed session 16:30 - 17:30
It was particularly informative and an enjoyable day
All talks were very informative, great variety of speakers and attendees
Register now and secure your place at this one-day FREE event
Who is OceanWise?
OceanWise is an independent company using our expertise in marine data to solve environmental and engineering challenges. Our unique knowledge and close relationships with instrument manufacturers, software vendors and standards bodies mean we are able to provide our customers with comprehensive, cost effective end-to-end marine and coastal data management and decision support.
We proudly work with over 70% of the UK's major Ports and Harbours as well as many other Ports from all over the world.
Enjoy the confidence of working with marine data expertsWhere Your Data Matters.
OceanWise provides end-to-end marine and coastal data management and decision support solutions for ports & harbours, energy & telecoms, governments and agencies.
© 2019 OceanWise Ltd. Where Your Data Matters ^